These folks publish a quiz each week, different subjects. Unfortunately, the link below leads to the answers as well as the questions, so I've supplied this week's questions. I got 5 :-(http://corp.credoreference.com/quiz
A recent addition to the Credo Reference database is the "Chambers Dictionary of Fictional Characters". All the answers to this quiz about people in books can be found there.
1. Which writer created the character Bilbo Baggins?
2. Name the heroine of Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice", who falls in love with Darcy.
3. Which 1851 book by Herman Melville includes a character called Queequeg?
4. In Kingsley Amis's "Lucky Jim", what was the surname of Jim, the struggling university lecturer of the title?
5. Which novel by Charles Dickens includes the character Little Nell?
6. Which 1951 novel features a rebellious 16-year-old called Holden Caulfield?
7. Name one of the two children - a brother and sister - who are the young governess's two charges at Bly in Henry James's "The Turn of the Screw".
8. Which author created the character Professor Timofey Pnin in his 1957 novel "Pnin"?
9. What are the names of the two "merry wives" in Shakespeare's "The Merry Wives of Windsor"?
10. Claudia Hampton is a character in which 1987 novel by Penelope Lively?